“Interacting with other activity professionals and sharing ideas with others is so inspiring; it nourishes my soul.” — Lisa E.
The Activity Professional Association of Greater Dallas exists to:
- Enhance the professional and educational standards of the members
- Improve the quality of activities provided by professionals employed in senior facilities
- Educate other social and health professionals as to what our association represents
- Raise awareness of the value of the life enrichment profession within the eldercare industry and the contributions made to person-centered care
The APAGD follows the ethical expectations of NCCAP as our certifying body and NAAP as our National Association. We encourage members to join both associations. Visit their websites at nccap.org and naap.info.
Natalie B. Davis, ACC (Activity Consultant Certified) is the President and Founder of ActivTimes Consulting. She serves as a mentor, educator, promoter, and advocate for support and resources. Natalie is endorsed by The National Certification Council for Activity Professionals (NCCAP) as a Preapproved Course Instructor. She teaches the Modular Education Program for Activity Professionals (MEPAP) course required to become a Certified Activity Professional in the state of Texas, “Saturday Series” classes, virtual Mentoring Monday sessions, and additional courses offering CEU credit.
Contact Natalie by email or visit her website.
Want To Know More?
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Email us at email@example.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.